- Almost 100% GLSL compatible syntax. This includes the awesome vector shuffle syntax, and flexible construction of vectors and matrices. Aside from constructor syntax (Dart requires the keyword new before the class name where GLSL does not), if you can’t copy and paste your GLSL source code and have it compile, you’ve found a bug, please report it.
- A quaternion class. Quaternions are a must when dealing with rotations in 3D. This library offers them as well as functions to convert between quaternions and rotation matrices.
- OpenGL camera projection and look at matrix utilities.
- Dart makes operator overloading possible and Vector Math takes full advantage of it.
- Fully documented.
- Somewhat tested (quickly expanding on this).
- Axis Aligned Bounding Box (AABB)
- Orthonormalization and inverse of square matrices
- Fully tested
Dart Vector Math is fully documented and uses dartdoc to generate HTML documentation. Check out the documentation in the git repository.
Dart Vector Math is available from the following github repository:
Feature Requests / Bug Reports
File feature requests and bug reports here:
Dart Vector Math is licensed under the ZLIB license.
John McCutchan <email@example.com>